AIESEC, the largest organization in the world run by students, is the international platform for young people to discover and develop their leadership potential to be agents of change and have a positive impact on society.
AIESEC offers students the opportunity to have a taste of working life. From here you can discover our activities and the role of AIESEC Medina in the development of its members.
Our values enables us to be more efficient in order to accomplish our global vision which is peace and fulfillment of human potential.Note for parents
Statistics from AIESEC
Since its establishment, AIESEC has become the most famous organization run by students and provides opportunities for students to discover the world and develop their potential.
- Worldwide Network in 110+ Countries.
- 16 000 Global internships per year.
- 20 000+ leadership opportunities per year.
- 60 000 High-potential students developing themselves into a global learning environment.
- 945 000 Worldwide ALUMNI with heads of states and leaders.
- Acting sustainable
- Working on long term plans and setting priorities for reaching the vital objectives.
- Building on what was accomplished by the last generation and not always reinventing everything.
- Knowledge management system.
- Successors planning and preparation.
- Doing transition.
- Always have a focus on creating partnerships rather than punctual collaborations with our stakeholders.
- Striving for excellence
- Accepting and receiving feedback.
- Setting high standards for ourselves and others.
- Personal reflection moments on what we have improved and what still have to be improved in our objectives and way of acting.
- Competence and performance assessments.
- Set expectations with the stakeholders and aim for exceeding these expectations.
- Demonstrating Integrity
- Promise only what you know you can deliver.
- Communicate openly.
- Walk the talk: deliver (in deadline) on what you promise to the stakeholders.
- Be accountable.
- Respect the team decisions that you have agreed upon.
- Activating leadership
- Be a role model in everything you do.
- Hold and encourage motivational speeches.
- Put your ideas into practice and encourage others to put theirs too
- Make sure people learn, and not just execute.
- Have your mind open for other leadership styles.
- Enjoying participation
- Focus on communication.
- Have FUN while working with others.
- Dancing, roll calls.
- Work with passion
- Publicly reward results.
- Celebrate successes.
- Living diversity
- Have international experiences.
- Be open to others ideas, listen to what they are saying and put yourself in the other’s shoes; empathy.
- Challenge others and yourself in deeper understanding of things.
What we Provide
- For Student
- Leadership opportunities.
- An Opportunity to go abroad for an international Internship (for Student in Tunisia).
- An Opportunity to come in Tunisia (for Student abroad).
- For Entreprises
- Be a partner of AIESEC.
- Get Involved in social issues.
- Fulfill their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- For ALUMNI
- Reconnect with other ALUMNI.